Thursday, June 16, 2011

June 16th, 2011

We finally did our caring for new born class last saturday. It was very informative. I guess we need to do lot of stuff. We went to the wine tasting of Andrew Rich wine that day. It was very nice. We bought 3 different wines and had Andrew Rich to sign it. I can't wait to try the pinot noir.. should be ready to drink by December this year.


47 more days till Andrew (officially) supposes to say hi to the world. I'm getting more and more tired. All I want to do is sleep. I had a dream that I was nursing Andrew... but then I woke up.

I wonder what it'd be like to see him. I can't wait.. it must be so magical. Not like I'd know what to do with a baby. But he's my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment